Viernes, 12 de Abril de 3p-5p
Sabado, 13 de Abril de 11a-5p
Domingo, 14 de Abril de 11a-4p
El Expo es gratis! Para mas informacion, haz clic aqui!
DE NEGOCIOS. ESTE PROXIMO FIN DE SEMANA (12 AL 14 DE ABRIL) EN EL ORANGE COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER DE ORLANDO.
VEN CON TODOS LOS TUYOS! HABRAN SOBRE 100 EXHIBIDORES CON PREMIOS Y JUEGOS, EL MEJOR TALENTO LOCAL EN TARIMA, AREA PARA NIÑOS, TORNEO DE DOMINO Y PRUEBAS DE SALUD GRATIS.
EL SABADO 13 DE 11 AM A 5PM Y EL DOMINGO 14 DE 11 AM A 4 PM
LOS DJS DE RUMBA TE ESPERAN EN EL RUMBA BOOTH PARA SALUDARTE!
The honorary chairs for this year's conference are Mayor Teresa Jacobs (Orange County) and Mayor Buddy Dyer (City of Orlando.)
Registration price for HCCMO members - $89 (non-members: $129)
Corporate table (10 tickets per table)
for HCCMO members - $1,200
Each ticket includes the following:
* Parking at the convention center
* Continental breakfast with regional economic outlook panel featuring Dr. Sean Snaith, UCF; Dr. Tom Tomerlin, Seminole County Economic Development; Daryl Cronk, Visit Orlando; Dr. Kathleen Plinske, Valencia College and Jerry Ross, National Entrepreneur Center
* Full luncheon with keynote speaker Chi-Chi Rodriguez, world renowned golfer
* Admission to all seminars and tracks (marketing, social media, international business and business development)
* Exclusive VIP Reception after the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the Hispanic Business & Consumer Expo from 3:00pm to 5:00pm (open for B2B only with exhibitors and conference participants)
To purchase your tickets go to hbconference.com, email@example.com or call 407-428-5870.